Recently I learned about how to make pixel shaders. For the holidays, I made a shader gallery for my friends.
Languages / Libraries:
- Fragment (Pixel) Shaders
- Rendering 2D graphics in 3D
- Polar coordinates
- Voronoi Diagrams
- Lens Distortion
- Iterated Function System Fractals
Pixel shaders are a type of program that runs on the GPU rather than the CPU. These programs are used to calculate colors to display in 3D and 2D games. In my case, I have only written 2D shaders so far.
More on Shadertoy
You can see more of my newer shaders at https://shadertoy.com/user/ptrgags
- Set up an environment from scratch for displaying pixel shaders.
- Wrote 12 pixel shaders covering many concepts.
- Nothing for this project. New shaders will go elsewhere